Thursday, February 4, 2010

Date One, New Notch.

So, I met with one of the chicks whose number I got on Thursday and it went well. After the date, we went back to my place for a glass of wine and I banged her all over the bedroom. Fun times. Now, I'm just trying to decide if I want to continue to bang her or not. The main reason I do want to keep banging her is to get some head out of it. I love to get my dick sucked, and I'm having a pretty good streak, the last 8 chicks I've banged have all given me head - not all of them did the first night I banged them, but they all did, usually within the first three nights of banging. I don't see why that streak should end, so I'll probably keep fucking with her, at least for a little while.

Other than that, hopefully I can get a nap in when I get off work today and then hit the town up tonight and do some more approaching. I finished Roosh's book (I'll post a review later), and my middle game is solid and my end game has been nice for awhile now, but it's definitely my approaching that needs the most work and if I get that down - I'll be well on my way.

2010 Notch count: 2
2010 Goal: Somewhere between 8-20.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work. More details. How do you get these girls to give you head?

    Also, Roosh's book is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different ways for different, some girls I joke around about it, but the key is just to let girls know early on that I like to get my dick sucked, so in order to keep fucking with me you need to be doing that. I don't tell them that, I just let it be known.

    Yeah, Roosh's book is very solid, I've been meaning to post a review of it, I still should.

    ReplyDelete