Monday, February 15, 2010

The Grind

Man, the grind has gotten tougher lately for real. This past week I went out Wed, Thur and Sat night - probably approached like 40 girls when you add them all up and I only walked away with one number and a neck full of Marti Gras beads (both from Saturday night).

Other than that, I'm still fucking the shit out of this chick, who between my beating it up sessions, texts me and tell me I got that good, good, I'm Michael Jackson bad (true story). Oh, and she's doming now, so that streak didn't end.

But yeah, I'm approaching a shit ton and not having great results, but at least I walked away with one number from the weekend, only the chick lives in another city like an hour away from me, although when she was giving me the number, she also said, "it wasn't a problem", so I guess her fine ass is talking about driving an hour for some dick, but we'll see what she's talking about when I give her that call.

I'm just chilling today though, still pissed off that my fucking car got towed last night and I had to take a big loss on the cash just to get it out. I hate taking unnecessary loses. Shit irks me to the core.

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth going out tomorrow and hitting up these Fat Tuesday festivities.

2 comments:

  1. I went through the same problem, only I didn't have a girl to bang. Right now I just get tons of phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. Are you having much success converting the phone numbers into bangs?

    Phone numbers are funny to me, like I'll get numbers of girls that seem really interested in fucking with me at the time and then I'll call and never get a response. Some phone numbers pan out into dates and then bangs for me, but a lot don't.

    ReplyDelete