Friday, January 29, 2010

Practicing Approaching

Last night I was supposed to have a date with this chick who has a dick trophy, but she flaked, so I decided to just hit a few bars flying solo and approach a few girls. I went out kind of early, first bar I went to was not packed at all and was a sausage fest, so after having one beer I moved around to a couple other bars. I joked around with bouncers, bartenders and even bums in the street in order to keep myself in the social mood, since this was my first real attempt at flying solo. It took a couple of approaches to really warm-up, but after that I had some decent conversations with chicks. I don't even remember how many approaches I made, I think around 9 0r 10 total and four of them actually led to solid conversation and I got numbers out of two of those. Didn't take anything back that night, but we'll see how these two numbers play out - I'll try to meet up with them for drinks or something next week.

The first number I got was this real cute black chick I happened to see while I was walking down the street after just leaving one of the bars and looking to see where I wanted to go next. She was walking towards me with her fatty friend, but she was definitely looking cute. The approach was fairly easy too, as I was walking up I smiled to her and she looked at me and slowed down her walk in order to let me approach. I don't even remember what my opener was, but she was feeling me from the beginning. She seemed to be a cool chick and we walked down the street together for awhile and at some point her fatty friend stopped to talk to some guy, which was cool cuz then it was just the two of us walking and talking. The funny part was some bum came up in front of us and said, "Y'all two are beautiful together" and gave me some dap. She liked that, she even repeated it back to me with a smile, "you heard that? He said we're beautiful together." Lol, when I get the pussy, I should go back and thank that bum for the co-sign and helping me out. I wound up getting her number and then moving around to make some more approaches, but that was definitely a confidence boost that I needed.

A little while after that, I wound up posted up back in the bar I started out at and was chillin' drinking my beer when three chicks were walking up on the side of me, so I turned around and opened them and talked to them for awhile and the cutest one was the main one talking to me. They were pretty funny, they were three chicks who went to high school together down south, but now all go to different colleges in the same city - I found that pretty funny. Anyway, I tried to get the cute chick's number and she gives me some line like "Oh, my boyfriend's about to come up here and he's a big guy, I'd be scared if I were you." Wtf? Are you serious? Lol, whatever, I'm not scared of your meathead boyfriend at all, but what a hilarious line, that shit make me snicker.

I rolled out of that bar and wound up talking to another group of chicks in the street, where another bum rolled up and said something like "how'd you wind up with these two beautiful ladies?" and the chick I was talking to gave him like $11 to get something to eat, which I thought was absurd - $11 is a lot of freaking money to be handing out to a bum! But, I pulled her number anyway.

A little while after that is started raining pretty hard and I decided it was about time to go, but on my way to the car, I ran from bar to bar hiding under the outside canopies or whatever you call them and talked to whatever cute chicks where next to me doing the same thing. Then, while under one canopy, while I was checking the time on my phone, some mud turtle chick walks up to me and starts up a conversation with an opener like "Hey, I'm so wasted and I'm bout to be 21 in two days", so I talked to her for a little bit, partly thinking about it, because she seemed like a sure thing for sure, but she promptly turned me off by saying "I'm so wasted, I just want to make out with a cute guy right now for my 21st birthday". No way in hell I'm making out with some mud duck in the middle of the street - too many people around, fuck that. So, I told her she should try some club down the street, maybe there's some cute guys in there. She didn't seem too happy with that response, but I didn't give a fuck and went back to ignoring her and playing on my phone. I mean this chick was maybe a 3, so fuck that, it's not even worth it, I'd be approaching 7's and up all night and got numbers from two 8's, I'm not making out with a 3 in the rain in the middle of the street - I'm not that damn desperate.

Anyway, that was my night... my first real step towards improving my game. I still got a long way to go to get to where I feel like I should/could be, but I'm going to make the best of it - believe that.

Oh yeah, and I just got Roosh's book Bang in the mail the other day, so I've started reading that, I'll probably give it a once over and have it finished by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment