Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weak Sauce

Okay, I admit, my attempt to get into the game last night was pretty weak. I went to one bar, walked around, saw maybe a couple of girls, but mainly just a bunch of old guys and the few girls I did see were already with guys or at least talking to guys, so after one walk thru of the bar - I left. No approaches, nothing.

Then I drove over to another spot where a few bars are and I only made one approach, while I was was walking over to the bars a couple chicks were walking past me, so I pretended to play on my cell phone and while walking past them said something like, "how are y'all doing tonight?" No response. They just kept walking. Not off to a good start.

Then again, "how are y'all doing tonight?" almost never works as an opener and I know that, I just didn't have anything better at the time. I've got to come up with better openers.

No comments:

Post a Comment