Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Damn, I Answered.

My ex-girlfriend just called. And like a dumbass, I answered. We broke up two and a half weeks ago, and I've called her a couple times, but she never answers when I call. Yet when she calls me I always answer - I even deleted her number on Saturday and said I was going to stop answering when she calls me, there's just no reason to give her the satisfaction of being there to talk whenever she wants somebody to shoot the shit with, yet she never answers when I call. Yet, she's called me twice since then and I still keep answering - fuck. I know the number, so I know it's her calling - as soon as I answered just now I was cussing myself out in my head, like "fuck you weren't supposed to answer, dumbass". Ah, well, I wound up just pissing her off by making fun of how low her GPA was to the point where she said, "I'm gonna get off the phone with you now." Ehh, whatever.

Maybe I should save her number in my phone as "Don't Answer" - then maybe my dumbass would get the picture the next time she calls in a week or so...


UPDATE: LMAO. While I was saving her number as "Don't Answer" in my phone for future reference to remind me to not pick up - my piece of shit phone accidentally called her. I thought I hung up before she could see it, but I guess not, as she just text me saying "Whats up". Lmao, that was actually ammusing to me. At least I'm not pissed at myself anymore, now I'm just laughing about it. Instead of responding to her little "Whats up" text message, I decided instead to text another girl whose number I got a week ago, I simply said "Whats up" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment